HCATS Web Portal
KEY SERVICE AREAS
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES: Training services covers the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training. It includes: training program management support, technical skills and knowledge training/learning, career development and management, leadership/management/ supervisory training and development, general skills and knowledge training development and coaching developed and/or delivered to any Federal employee to enhance knowledge, skills and abilities related to a specific title, series and/or function on any subject matter, or general knowledge, skills and abilities to enable an agency to carry out its mission.
Development services are services provided to any Federal employee to develop and/or enhance their general, mission-specific, management and/or leadership knowledge, skills and abilities.
The Human Capital and Training Solutions Contract (HCaTS) is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides the government with customized workforce and organizational solutions. Cubic Global Defense is pleased to be a prime on Pools 1 and 2 for HCaTS. The HCaTS contract allows federal agencies to take an efficient and innovative approach to customized workforce and organizational solutions. The HCaTS Contract:
- Spans many areas of workforce expertise and mission spaces;
- Allows flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- Allows ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
Valiant Global Defense Services Inc. (formerly Cubic Global Defense Inc.) has a seat on the HCATS contract under Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
DUNS NUMBER: 80-231-6315
- Improve human capital management in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines.
- Maximize the return on investment in human capital management and training services.
- Government-wide use.
- Easy access to best-in-class solution providers.
- Management of small business programs and goals by allowing customer agencies to receive small business credit and support competition.
- Flexibility to use all contract types.
- Pricing at the task order level.
- Provides longer-term planning for complex program requirements with a program ceiling of $5.75 billion.
- Provides self-service (via a delegated procurement authority (DPA)) and assisted service (via OPM) access to human capital solutions.
- Contracting Officer Requests Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) GSA Program Office.
- Contracting Officer attends GSA provided DPA Training.
- Conduct normal acquisition planning and market research.
- Build and issue task order solicitation.
- Evaluate proposals, award and send task order info to GSA.
HCATS (key service areas left)
HUMAN CAPITAL SERVICES covers services developed and/or delivered in support of building, maintaining, restructuring, and enhancing an agency’s Federal workforce. It includes: human resource (HR) strategy and development, talent management, performance management, knowledge and competency management, compensation management, organizational and position management, staff acquisition, separation management, labor relations, employee relations and employee value proposition, integrated business management, and change management
HCATS (key service areas right)
ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT: Services support improved performance such as changes in how people are organized around business processes, changes to the processes themselves and the tools created to support those processes, as well as changes in management practices. It includes: performance metrics and improvement, change management, strategic planning and alignment, facilitation, data analytics, employee value proposition, business process improvement and re-engineering, organizational assessment, and transformation.