The Human Capital and Training Solutions Contract (HCaTS) is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides the government with customized workforce and organizational solutions. Cubic Global Defense is pleased to be a prime on Pools 1 and 2 for HCaTS. The HCaTS contract allows federal agencies to take an efficient and innovative approach to customized workforce and organizational solutions. The HCaTS Contract:
- Spans many areas of workforce expertise and mission spaces;
- Allows flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- Allows ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
Valiant Global Defense Services Inc. (formerly Cubic Global Defense Inc.) has a seat on the HCATS contract under Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
DUNS NUMBER: 80-231-6315
BENEFITS OF USING HCATS
- Improve human capital management in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines.
- Maximize the return on investment in human capital management and training services.
- Government-wide use.
- Easy access to best-in-class solution providers.
- Management of small business programs and goals by allowing customer agencies to receive small business credit and support competition.
- Flexibility to use all contract types.
- Pricing at the task order level.
- Provides longer-term planning for complex program requirements with a program ceiling of $5.75 billion.
- Provides self-service (via a delegated procurement authority (DPA)) and assisted service (via OPM) access to human capital solutions.
HOW TO USE HCATS
- Contracting Officer Requests Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) GSA Program Office.
- Contracting Officer attends GSA provided DPA Training.
- Conduct normal acquisition planning and market research.
- Build and issue task order solicitation.
- Evaluate proposals, award and send task order info to GSA.